Pagaaral tungkol sa pagiisip
1. The cells will eventually shrink due to imbalances in the fluids and solutes inside and out of the cell, the high concentration of solutes outside the cell attracts water from their cytosol to excrete them in their extracellular matrix to even out the differences in both solute and solvent concentration.
2. The role of phospholipid bilayer in said tasks is to create an impasse to non permeable biomolecules or to regulate their passage, remember that not all molecules are a necessity and does nothing to the cell but danger.
3. It's for them to equally distribute the biomolecules or elements more efficiently on all organelles, the larger the size the lesser the distribution of molecules.
4. DNA acts as a template for protein synthesis that is mediated by some enzymes using RNA that is translated from DNA.
5. Mitosis is the division of the cells which yields a chromosome number of 46 in each individual daughter cells produced.
6. DNA replication does not occur during mitosis, instead it happens before mitosis.
7. The number of the said organelles may parallel their functions, mitochondria acts as a powerhouse of the cell, if they are numerous this may indicate that the cell consumes much more energy than the other. Lysosomes contains digestive enzymes as in leukocytes particularly the granulocytes in which their function is the destruction of microorganisms using digestive enzymes.
8. Nucleated cell may mean that they are equipped with very important organelles for example mitochondria. RBC do not contain nucleus subsequently they do not have mitochondria too, which means that they are short-lived due their lackings. Mitochondria does not only produce energy but metabolize many molecules that can do harm to the cell. RBC as an example are also equipped with enzymes that can metabolize toxic substances but they are limited, thus their lifespan is also limited.
Hope that you understand my explanation. Thank you :)
When It doesn’t produce enough enzymes.
Lactose intolerance occurs when your small intestine doesn't produce enough of an enzyme (lactase) to digest milk sugar (lactose). Normally, lactase turns milk sugar into two simple sugars — glucose and galactose — which are absorbed into the bloodstream through the intestinal lining.
Dahil siya ang may gawa sa mga tao si lang ang may karapatang bumawi ng buhay ng tao