1. The Covid-19 virus is a new virus linked to the same family of viruses
who live alone.
as Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) (and/or) some types of
2. Quarantine can lead to loneliness- (especially/chledy) for older people
3. If someone you know is feeling hopeless and having thoughts of
harming themselves ( because/subsequently) of Covid-19, talk to
4. Many companies offer their employees professional development
opportunities. (Although/ In other words), the companies give the
employees money to take classes so they can learn more about their
5. The Government had given the Social Amelioration Aid (yet / despite
many still complain of not receiving it.
6. I couldn't bring myself to give up my
up my thermal vest,
(however /thus)tired I was of being teased for it.
7. The Asians
most of the track and field
(Similarly/Whereas), in boxing, the top three places went to Asians.
8. These young students live in (adjacent/behind) toons.
9. We enjoyed a large dinner and (before/afterwards) had coffee and
10. The traffic jam was (in etect/due to) a terrible accident at the
1.provide the first thing you want to do is to use the following information
2.you needed a perfect plan for that or many other things
Explanation:sana maka tulong sa a lang po yan
A) 1. I think the reason susan wont make it to her work is because someone special to her probably got into an accident hence that's why shes been restless buying coffee to stay awake and been keeping an eye out.
2. a. Susan has been walking back and forth outside the operating room since 10:00
b. she left to get coffee from the vending machine
hope it helps :)
so but I can understand your question
Thanks but im busy in module
But ❗❗❗❗❗Warning the moderator❗❗❗❗❗ ❗❗❗❗❗Warning the moderator❗❗❗❗❗ ❗❗❗❗❗Warning the moderator❗❗❗❗❗ ❗❗❗❗❗Warning the moderator❗❗❗❗❗ ❗❗❗❗❗Warning the moderator❗❗❗❗❗
Explanation:ᴅɪ ᴀᴋᴏ ɴᴀɢᴋᴀᴋᴀᴘᴇ ᴍɪʟᴋᴛᴇᴀ ɴᴀʟᴀɴɢ ʙɪʟɪs
when I get homework done