A. Change the following similes into a metaphor.
1. Annie is like an angel to the family.
2. When angry, my uncle is like a tiger.
3. Stop repeating what you’ve just said.
You are like a broken record.
4. He is like a carabao when he works.
5. Aunt Sally is like a bear in the morning.
6. Thea thinks that Lala is like a rose.
7. Life is like a wheel.
8. The world is like a stage.
9. Mary is like a star on a dark night.
10. Without a firm stand, you are like a driftwood.
Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.Tap on a clip to paste it in the text box.Use the edit icon to pin, add or delete clips.Use the edit icon to pin, add or delete clips.Tap on a clip to paste it in the text box.Welcome to Gboard clipboard, any text that you copy will be saved here.
anong tanong to ang gulo
diko gets , diko alam ung literary
i can get a perfect score in english if
why don't you answer it for your self
asan po dyan yung puzzle?
b0aNg sA go0gLe kA mAgTanOnG
ha ano po hindi ko po ikaw naiintindihan
its so mess up dude take a pic if the question is a cross word word loop etc by using the clip thing tuwing mag tatanong ng crossword etc