Gawain sa Pagkatuto Bilang 3: Magsaliksik tungkol sa tiyak na ehersisyong makatutulong sa iyong pangangailangang pangkalusugan. Kopyahin ang talaan sa iyong kuwaderno at isulat ang impormasyong iyong nakalap. Pag-aralan ang mga ibinigay na halimbawa. Pangangailangan Layunin Mga Ehersisyo Pagpapalakas ng Mapalakas ang gitnang abdominal muscles upang bahagi ng katawan mas mapabuti ang (abdominal muscles) balance at mabawasan din Sit-ups at basic plank ang taba
1. Set goals for your event. What is it that you want to achieve? What do you want the people concerned to feel after your event?
2. Establish a theme that befits your goals.
3. Find an appropriate date, time and venue for your event. Work out the number of people who will be involved in this.
4. Determine what you want to have during the event. Are you going to have mini games? Do you want to give prizes? Do you want to conduct a lucky draw? Is there going to be a photo booth section? Are you going to invite celebrities? Is there going to be an entrance fee? Are yo going to place a medical/emergency team? Are you going to rent equipment?
5. Knowing the number of people and the activities will affect your budget. Set your budget according to your initial plan. Adjust the budget or the activities so everything will be alright.
6. Once you have finalized the budget and the activities, you can start finalizing the program, too.
7. Have a plan on marketing/advertising to draw attention to your event.
Because it feels like your talking to someone and expressing what you are doing.It even helps you think that you
are imagining what you are writing base on what you are writing.Especially when you are alone,and it's quiet and writing what you feel,feels like your talking to someone but with no sounds and it is very calming.It's like a stress-reliever.
For example is like a diary,writing all of what happened on a day that you will always remember,it's like telling someone on what happened you're happy that you have someone to talk to it's like that.
That's why I always write what happened everyday and reading them and imagining that you are doing it again.It's memorable.So I sugest people to do it when they are stress,sad, or happy.