Identify what appropriate unit of measure can be used for each of the following.
1. Length of a ballpen
2. Your height
3. Your waisline
4. Distance from your house to school
5. Height of the flagpole
6. Your weight
7. Amount of sugar need for a cup coffee
8. Length of piece of drinking straw
9. Thicness of a piece of cardboard
10. A piece of cloth
Types of Line graphs:
1. Simple line graph-only one is plotted on the graph.
2. Multiple line graph- More than one line is plotted on the same axes.
3. Compound Line graph-If information can be subdivided into two or more types of data.