Write a song analysis about Dekir/Dekil - It is a song of lamentations from the death of a loved one.
-For your song analysis, you may use the questions below as your guide:
● What type of Moro Islamic Vocal Music of Mindanao did you hear?
● What elements of this song or type of music make you like or dislike it?
● How does the singer feel in this song? How do you know?
● What is the meaning of the song? Which words help us understand the meaning of the song?
● How is the message of the song related to your life?
● Do songwriters have a responsibility to use their platform for positive change?
-i am not relate or i am not answering this question i only need points bye
Turkish march (rondo alla turca) by mozart should be played at 126 BPM
They are the famous mezzo soprano singers in the world