Choose the correct answer from the option. Write the letter of your answer on the space provided before each number
1. How many cup of margarine can substitute to 1 cup of butter?
A.1 B.1 ¼
C.1 ½ D.1 ¾
2. Which of these is an example of liquid ingredient?
А. All-purpose flour B. Cracker crumb
C. Cream of tartar D. Molasses
3. Which of the following type of sugar has a different process of measurement?
A. Brown B. Confectioner C. Granulated
4. Which of these ingredients can replace to 1 cup of buttermilk?
a. 1 c Condensed milk B. 1 c evaporated milk
c. 1 c Plain yogurt D. 1 c Powdered milk
5. All of the following can substitute to Italian seasoning, except for one, which of these?
A. Basil B. Oregano
C. parsley D. Salt
6. Lemon peel can be replaced with___.
A. lemon juice B. lemon pulp
C. lemon rind D. lemon grass
7. What can you produce from boiling 2 c sugar plus 1 c water, when off to heat add ½ teaspoon maple flavourings?
a. Dressing b. Sauce
c. Seasoning d. Syrup
8. How many teaspoon of black pepper is equal to 1 teaspoon of white pepper?
a. ¼ b. 1/2
c. 1/3 d. 1
9.How many tablespoon of Arrowroot can substitute to 1 tablespoon of carn startch?
a. ½ b. 1
c.1 ¼ 1 ½
10.Which of these ingredients is equal to 1 cup nuts?
a. 1 c Chocolate b. 1 c Marshmallow
c. 1 c Rolled oat d. 1 c Sesame seed
HOPE IT HELP
hope it helps this is really correct
hope it helps
huh paki ayos po ng tanong.
rice flour number 3 :)
yes,basta yan sagot sana makatulong
because it yes hehe