III. Identify what tool is being described in each item.
1. This is an orange colored hard square wax used for making guidelines or sewing
lines in fabric.
2. It is a small scissors designed for needle work
3. A sewing tool that has one sharp end and a hole at the other end to make thread
4. It is a marking tool with saw tooth blade used to transfer the marks from the
pattern paper to the cloth.
5. It is used to keep needles and pins in place when not in use.
Correct me if I'm wrong
1a. 2c. 3b. 4c. 5a. 6d 7c. 8a. 9d. 10b.
hope it helps enjoy learning
A. po yung sagot
pa brainliest ty
AND THANKS FOR THE POINTS
#ANSWERS FOR TREES
this is my answer im not sure but baka makatuing naden
5.b/c6.idont now whats the answer of number six